More really interesting stuff HERE!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward

As I am very new to blogging, I do not, yet, know how to add the cute little button that is on Wanda's blog.  Once I figure it out, I will correct this entry:)  Promise:)

It works like this:
1. Be one of the first 3 bloggers to reply to this post.  You don't have to be a follower, but please, make sure that I have a way of contacting you.
2. I will make each of you something sometime this year. It will be hand made by me.
3.You need to let your friends in blogland know that you are doing a Pay It Forward.
4. Then you will make and send something to the first 3 of your friends that reply sometime in the next year.
5. Then they will continue on the Pay It Forward fun and so on.  

Most of this, I shamelessly copied from Wanda's blog.  She made it so simple to understand and I really like simplicity:)  Forgive me for not asking you first???

Now, I am so new- and bad- at blogging that I only have a couple of followers but hope that the response will be enough that I can play along.  I have done many PIF and RAK in the past on other swapping sites and find that they are tons of fun.  Come play along with us- you won't regret it!!!

1 comment:

A Plain Path said...

Hi, I'm already participating, so not signing up for yours. My graphic is different, but thought you'd like to know another lady has started a flickr group since we couldn't find one. We thought it would be good to post our projects and see what folks are sending and receiving. So far we are small, but come join if you'd like and pass the word on to those that play along with you.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/handmadepayitforward/

Kelly