More really interesting stuff HERE!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Frustrated and venting

Why do the internet services keep "updating" the sites and making them harder to use. Blogger has a mandatory "upgrade" that is so difficult to read and navigate that I can't even locate the blogs I follow. I despise this!!! Do ytou use Blogger? Have you gotten used to the "new and better" version?

And while I am complaining about Google, I don't care for the G-Mail updates and I really loathe the FB timeline!!! OK, now, yelling is all done so I will try to reset and go check on the burgers on the grill:)

Thanks for listening to me vent my frustrations:) Have a beautiful Sunday:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

...and recently, blogger doesn't believe that I am following any blogs. I follow over 200, so the fact that I can't find the list is very frustrating.

If you happen to know how to "fix" this problem, please let me know:)