More really interesting stuff HERE!!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Be careful what you ask for....

Computer illiterate that I am, I asked my other half to help with my blog as he is practically a computer genius.  Over the past several days, I have visited hundreds of blogs for the Sew, Mama, Sew event.  In doing so, I have gotten scores of ideas for my own blog and asked Greg to help expedite the process.  Now, thanks to his generosity, I have a whole page that I can dedicate to my imaginary chinchillas:)  Aren't they kinda' like rodents?  Certainly not my cup of tea!!!  

Wasn't that nice of him to be so incredibly helpful?  While I do know how to delete the comments, I suspect that there is someone out there that might get a good laugh out of his antics, so, for now, at least, I have chosen to leave them.  This will likely surprise him speechless- and that will make it worth it!!!

Now, having gotten that bit of a disclaimer out of the way, Greg did get some of the "stuff" implemented that I had requested.  My time stamp now seems to be set for EST- YAY!  I have additional pages with the promise of more when desired.  I cannot even remember all that I asked for... guess there might be more surprises in store for me later today, huh?

Until then, have a Blessed day and stay warm:)  I think I might need some snowflakes on my home page.....  Oh, Greg......

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

I love blogging! I'm sure you will, too! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway!